Are you trying to get a new Adani electricity connection for your home or office? Adani Electricity has made the procedure of getting a new connection simpler for its new consumers by accepting the online application. However, if you want you can still visit the electricity office to apply for a new connection or follow the below procedure for online application:
- Online application process
- Visit the Adani Electricity official website and fill out the application form online. The electricity board accepts the online application and registration for 100-150 KW.
- Upload the required documents on the online portal. You can find a list of required documents on the website itself.
- Check out the payment details based on normative charges.
- Next, make the security deposit to further continue the process.
- Site visit for Technical Feasibility
- Once you have submitted the application online and it’s been approved by the office, the technician from the electricity board will come over for the site visit within four days.
- The technician team will check for the route and other details for RoW permits
- The site readiness will be checked and the meter board will be installed.
- Receive meter installation and electricity flow
- Once the meter board is installed the external field will be started after obtaining the g RoW permit if applicable.
- Next, get the wiring done within the meter board.
- That’s it. Once the wiring and layer of the network are all set the connection will be energized by the Adani Electricity board.
Once you have completed this process your regular electricity flow will be started to your home or commercial premise. But how will you pay your monthly electricity bill? Of course, visiting the electricity office, standing in a queue for hours to pay the bill could be an option. But what if you could make Adani electricity bill payment online?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Adani Electricity official website
Just like any other electricity board in India, Adani Electricity also has its official website. You can visit the website, enter the details and your monthly bill amount and pay via your debit/ credit card or net banking.
- Third-party bill payment websites
Another simpler and faster way is to make electricity bill payments through websites such as Paytm, Mobikwi, Airtel Payments Bank, and Freecharge. These websites have easy utility bill payment options including electricity bill payment. Visit any of these websites and select the electricity bill payment option. Next, enter your CA, electricity board, and bill amount. Pay the amount through credit/ debit cards or e-wallets.
You will find decent cashback and discount offers on Paytm and Airtel Payments Bank website. So, do check for these offers before you choose the payment method.
You can also, choose 4 Quick Ways To Pay Your Electricity Bill
With the easy application form and payment methods, you can get a new Adani electricity connection and pay your monthly bill online.